Visitors of the site can go through photographs, letters, documents, everyday items and even learn stories about the victims who lived in the Auschwitz-Birkenau site, which was the largest concentration camp in Europe. You can visit Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II Birkenau at your own pace.
It is an ideal option for people who want to see the place in a different order than the guided tour or spend more time exploring the place of their choice. This is self - guided tour. If needed, there are bookstores where you can buy a guide book in many languages. It is very helpful in sightseeing, especially for people who are there for the firs...
- Pick-up available from the meeting point
- Information booklet
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
It is mandatory to indicate the full names of all the guests during the booking process. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee the correct provision of service.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1: Straszewskiego 17
- Gathering place 2:
- Gathering place 3:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.