- Explore the town of Bau, not far from Kuching
- Admire natural limestone sculptures together with your guide
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
The Fairy Cave is so-called because of the stalagmite structure at its entrance. The Wind Cave is named for the constant cooling breeze, which blows through it. As for Paku Rock Maze Garden is a landform that forms naturally in a stone forest.You can explore the rock formation and admire the natural limestone sculptures together with your guide, wh...
- Entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Meal Included COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Hotel pickup within Kuching. At the checkout, you'll be requested for your contact details to arrange the pickup. What to remember: At the checkout, you'll be requested for your contact information to arrange the pickup and for your dietary restrictionsComfortable shoes for hiking are recommendedDue to uneven and steep surfaces, this activity is unsuitable for anyone who has difficulty in walkingYou'll need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passportChildren (age 0-1) are free of charge
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.