- Get ready to depart for your Santubong wildlife cruise
- Listen to the many anectodes your local guide will tell you
- Admire some of the Sarawak's fascinating wildlife
En-route, your boat roams the mangrove-lined rivers looking for wildlife.At the Salak estuary and island, as the light starts to fade, you go in search of the rare proboscis monkey. Small groups are sometimes seen in treetops at the water edge, settling down for the night.As dusk arrives, you search for fireflies and crocodile and proceed until the...
- Entrance fees, Guided tour, Snacks, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Transportation, Hotel pick up
- Health/travel insurance
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Hotel pickup in Kuching. At the checkout, you'll be requested your contact details to arrange the pickup. What to remember: At the checkout, you'll be requested your contact information to arrange the pickupInfants (age 0-1) are free of charge
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.