- Enjoy time with your family
- Admire beautiful landscapes
- Learn about semi-wild orangutans
You'll also enjoy beautiful journey from Semenggoh to Annah Rais Longhouse. Annah Rais is a large Bidayuh Village, situated not far from the border of Kalimantan, Indonesia.The focal point of the village is a large and well-preserved traditional bamboo longhouse, which is home to dozens of families.
- Guided tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Entrance ticket, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Health/travel insurance
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: Semenggoh Wildlife Center, Kuching, Sarawak., Borneo Highland Road, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia Meeting point: Hotel pickup in Kuching. What to remember: At the checkout, you'll be requested for your contact information to arrange the pickupPlease wear comfortable shoesYou'll need to present a valid ID or a copy of your passportChildren (age 0-1) are free of charge
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.