- Enjoy a 15-minute boat ride away surrounded by scenic mountainours
- Admire waterfalls and the famous Bengoh Lake
- Hike towards Kling waterfall
- Create unforgettable memories on this family tour
Enjoy a day-trip along Bengoh Lake and hike towards Kling waterfall before enjoying a local lunch. What was once an 8-hour hike to Bidayuh Village is now a 15-minute boat ride away, surrounded by scenic mountains across the majestic Bengoh Lake.Many waterfalls and streams flow into the Bengoh Lake, which now serves as a water catchment for Kuching....
- Lunch, Guided tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Meeting point: Hotel pickup within Kuching. At the checkout, you'll be requested your contact details to arrange the pickup. What to remember: At the checkout, you'll be requested for your contact information to arrange the pickup and your dietary restrictionsIt is recommended to wear comfortable shoes for hikingDue to uneven and steep surfaces, this activity is unsuitable for anyone who has difficulty in walkingInfants (0-1 age) are free of charge
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.