Outside of the forest, you can practice wielding a boomerang, watch spears being thrown, and hear the sound of the didgeridoo in the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. The wildest wildlife is waiting to meet you too – look out for marsupials and the imposing cassowary!
- * Admission to the Rainforestation Nature Park
- * Admission to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary (if selected)
- * Pamigirri Aboriginal Experience (Dreamtime Walk and Dance Performance) (if selected)
- * Army Duck Tour (if selected)
- * Koala & Wildlife Park including all talks & shows (if selected)
- * Transportation to and from the park
- * Lunch (can be purchased at the Tree House Cafe)
- Kids under 4 get in free. No ticket required. Show your Rainforestation Nature Park smartphone ticket at the ticket window. * The Australian Butterfly Sanctuary is located at 8 Rob Veivers Drive, Kuranda
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.