Your day will start on the calm rivers of the Penas Blancas River, you will float smoothly over the river while you spot tropical animals that sit on the banks. Next you will head to the La Fortuna Waterfall, walk down a flight of 500 stairs and jump into the cold pool at the waterfalls base.
Afterwards you will visit a local family for a typical Costa Rican lunch, drink some coffee before you head to the next activity. Which is a walk through the Arenal Volcano National Park. You will learn a lot about the biodiversity and the history of this park and the volcano. The last activity is a visit to one one the many naturally heated hot sp...
- Entrance fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wear sunglasses and do not forget your swimsuit, sandals, hat, towel and a change of clothes.
Please wear sunscreen and comfortable walking shoes.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.