Discover La Fortuna's latest tourism attraction, the stunning Arenal Hanging Bridges, and enjoy a fun-filled day of adventure.
- 15 different bridges, from five to a hundred meters long
- Breath-taking vantage points with views of the volcano
- Friendly design located over three kilometres of rain forest
Located a mere four kilometres west of Tabacon, the Arenal Hanging Bridges are within a 250 hectare reserve of thick primary forest. If you are one of those people who just can't get enough of walking through nature, then join us on this trip where you won't only delve into the jungle but also walk above it. Explore our fifteen exclusive bridges wh...
- Bilingual guide
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- To carry out this activity, the supplier will pick you up at your hotel.