- Climb aboard a traditional wooden boat in the old harbor of La Rochelle
- Spot the Richelieu Tower, a remnant of medieval maritime fortifications
- Admire the Bay of La Rochelle and the Bout du Monde lighthouse
Embark on a relaxing cruise in the bay of La Rochelle and enjoy the panorama from a traditional wooden boat. Experience the city from the sea, in an unusual light, on this 1.5-hour boat tour.Explore the surroundings of the port and discover their thousand unmissable curiosities. Your skipper will tell you stories of the three ports and the coast of...
- Cruise, Local guide
- Instant confirmation Local touch e-Voucher Where: 15 Avenue Michel Crépeau, 17000 La Rochelle, France Meeting point: The boarding dock is located on Michel Crépeau Avenue, across from the Médiathèque on the François Mitterand Square. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. What to remember: This activity has a maximum of 12 people The tour operates in all weather conditionsPlease note this tour is bilingual in French and EnglishYou can bring your own drinks or snacks during the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.