- Learn about the influence of the Moors and the Arabs in the Algarve
- Visit Silves with its castle and cathedral, and climb the Serra de Monchique to Fóia
- See the landmarks of the city of Lagos and reach Cabo de São Vicente
In Silves, the former Moorish capital, you can visit the oldest part of the city where the largest castle in the Algarve and the oldest Cathedral are located. Climb the Serra de Monchique to Fóia, visiting the highest point of the Algarve, with time for spectacular photos. On your way down, you'll have time to make a stop for lunch.In the afternoon...
- Guided tour, Roundtrip transportation, Pickup and drop-off from designated areas, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher Meeting point: Pickup service from Quarteira area. You'll receive instructions for arranging your pickup after booking. What to remember: Infants (age 0-5) can join the tour for free. Please remember to reserve your free ticket when you book the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.