- Experience a wildlife safari on the Atlantic Ocean
- Admire dolphins in their natural environment
- Get the chance to learn about their behavior
Join a group of fully certified marine biologists who will tell you all about these beautiful creatures and take the opportunity to get close to dolphins without compromising their well-being. This is a perfect experience for families and thrill-seekers alike!The coastal waters of Lagos in Algarve are the natural habitat of various species of wild ...
- Guided tour, Lifejacket
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Regular desinfection Where: Marina de Lagos, 10, 8600-315 Lagos, Portugal Meeting point: Please meet your guide at Bom Dia Boat Trips office. Kindly arrive at the Bom Dia check in office at least 15 minutes before your tour starts What to remember: Please arrive at the Bomdia check in office at least 15 minutes before your tour startsDue to the possibility of rough sea this tour is not recommended for people with back problems or pregnant womenInfants (age 0-1) can join the tour for free
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.