- Visit the historic city of Lagos
- Admire the rock formations in Ponta da Piedade
- Discover the fishing port of Baleeira
Discover the Algarve western region with this guided tour! You’ll visit the historic city of Lagos and admire the marina, the Saint Anthony church, the fort and the old slave market dating back to the 15th century.Then, you’ll stop in Ponta da Piedade and admire its spectacular rock formations and their contrast with the blue waters.Finally, you’ll...
- Guided tour, Transportation in air-conditioned coach, Pickup and drop-off from designated areas, Hotel pick up, Transport included
- Food and drinks, Entrance fees, Personal expenses
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour e-Voucher Meeting point: Pick-up from your hotel. Make sure to be ready in the lobby of your hotel at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time. You may have to wait until at least 10 minutes after the scheduled time. What to remember: The excursion runs most often in English (other languages might be requested, but subject to availability)The program/itinerary can be subject to slight changes, and minimum numbersThe excursion may be canceled due to weather conditions and in case the minimum number of participants required is not reachedBaby seats for infants are mandatory at a cost and subject to availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.