- Board a special speed boat and admire the Benagil Sea Caves
- Learn more about the Algarve Coast from your guide
- Be ready to spot some dolphins
Listen as the guide tells stories about the Algarve region along the way. Visit amazing caves and hidden grottos from the inside, and see natural wonders that can't be reached in any other way.Keep watching the ocean, as dolphins can often be seen navigating the waters here, and if they are spotted and are less than 3 miles away, the boat will head...
- Guided tour, Lifejacket, Certified pilot, Speedboat ride, Insurance, Pet friendly
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Smaller Group Size e-Voucher Where: Passeio dos Descobrimentos 9, 8600-315 Lagos, Portugal Meeting point: Check-in at Boatrips at least 15 minutes before the departure. Look for a yellow stand on Marina Lagos. What to remember: The minimum age of a participant is 5 years old This cruise is not suitable for pregnant women and people with mobility impairmentsRemember to dress accordingly to the weather conditionsIn the event of windy conditions, a wind jacket will be providedIt is forbidden by law to go off the boat inside the Benagil Cave or any other caveChildren must be accompanied by an adultThis activity is subject to favorable weather conditions and if it is canceled as a result you will be offered an alternative date or a full refundPlease note that this tour is guided by a multilingual guide
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.