Off Road Tour - Lanzarote South Route
Our vehicles "All Terrain" 4x4 wheel drive, allow us to visit places on the island of Lanzarote that access would be impossible without them. We use dirt tracks and narrow country roads, hidden and unknown in the north of the island, completely away from the traditional tourist routes.
It will be highlights of an excursion where animation and the information will be combined with the adventurous environment of the safari. After the pick-ups in different tourist areas and meeting with all participants at Macher, we begin our journey through the central and southern part of Lanzarote crossing the village of La Asomada towards to L...
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- The supplier reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all of our Tours due to security, weather, Acts of God or for any other reason we deem necessary.
Child seats are available for an additional cost.
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted for security reasons.
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes, camera, swimwear, towel, sun cream and a cap.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Care of Covid-19
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
How to get there
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up from Costa Teguise at 8:30am, Arrecife at 8:40am, Puerto del Carmen at 8:50am, Puerto Calero at 9:10am and Playa Blanca at 9:20am.