American-born William Henry Singer was swept up in the Dutch art colony in Laren in the early 1900s, and he never left. With this ticket you can explore the museum's permanent collection, as well as regularly scheduled temporary exhibitions. The collection has grown exponentially since the Singers passed, and now includes Holland's largest Rodin ...
- * Skip-the-line admission to the Singer Laren Museum
- * Access to ongoing temporary exhibitions
- * Audioguide for each exhibition
- * A beautifully designed walking route through Laren
- * Guided tour
- * Please ask for the walking tour booklet at the ticket desk * Food & drinks are not allowed inside the museum * Kids -12 must be accompanied by an adult * Service dogs are allowed * Kids under 13 get in for free, please select a free ticket for them * Free admission for Museumkaart holders * Free for 1 certified carer per disabled visitor, please collect a free ticket on-site * Guided tour available for an extra fee, must be booked in advance * Photography without flash is allowed, but tripods and selfie sticks are not * Visitors with reduced mobility can reserve a wheelchair by calling the museum at 035-539 39 39 * Wheelchair-accessible toilet available on the ground level * Bags larger than A4-size are not allowed * A free unguarded cloakroom and lockers are available
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.