- Start from Larnaca to enjoy beautiful landscapes
- Admire the views of Cape Pyla, Ayia Napa, Pirates's Caves, Capo Greco
- Stop at the Blue Lagoon for a swim and snorkeling
Start the adventure from the colorful port of Larnaca. Warmed by the sunlight, cozy sandy bays will open before you: the Red Cliffs, the famous natural harbor of Potamos. You'll stop in the bay to bathe in the crystal-clear Mediterranean Sea, where you'll take some incredible photos, and you'll admire an extraordinary view of the caves of Cape Pyla...
- Food and drinks, WiFi, Hotel pickup, Speedboat ride
- Free cancellation Meal Included e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Meeting point: The transfers are provided from all hotels in Limassol, Larnaca, Agia Napa and Protaras areas. Please provide your phone number at checkout: the local provider will contact you to confirm the place and time of pickup. What to remember: Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommendedDon't forget to bring swimsuit and sunscreen
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.