Vegas is most famous for two things: its gambling and its resident performers. Now, Adam London is trying to add a third item to that list – rubber ducks. The comedy magician is serving up laughs, while the waiters dish out drinks. If you're looking for a chuckle, then Adam London's Laughternoon has the goods. Sit back and see sleight of hand, ge...
- * Entrance to the 60-minute show 'Adam London Laughternoon' at The Orleans Hotel Casino
- * Line pass & a souvenir rubber duck (VIP + Presto VIP tickets only)
- * Meet and greet (Presto VIP tickets only)
- * Free parking on-site
- * Show suitable for all ages * A valid photo ID must be presented to pick up physical ticket * Children seated on the lap of their parents or guardians can join for free * Show your smartphone voucher and ID at The Venue box office inside The Orleans, Las Vegas * Seats are assigned by section on arrival * The show takes place at the west end of the casino, next to Baliwicks * The box office is open from 1 hour before the start * Doors open at 15:45 * Bringing food or beverages is not allowed
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.