- Visit the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel at The LINQ in Caesars Entertainment District
- Enjoy 30 minutes of unparalleled views of the Las Vegas Strip and its surrounding valleys
Soar 550 feet above the world-famous Las Vegas strip while witnessing breathtaking, 360-degree views of the area and the surrounding valley during a ride on The High Roller Observation Wheel at The LINQ! Featuring 28 cabins holding up to 40 passengers each; the High Roller offers an unparalleled experience both day and night. An interactive journey...
- A 30-minute ride in an air-conditioned cabin
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 3545 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA Meeting point: Redeem your voucher for a valid ticket at the Box Office What to remember: Your ticket is valid for 72h starting from the date of purchaseRefunds and exchanges for impacted dates are available at the point of purchase When: Hours of operation: Monday to Sunday from 4 pm - 12 amOperating hours are seasonal and subject to changeThe attraction may close without notice due to unforeseen weather or maintenance needs. Please check the website for the most updated operating hours
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.