- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Freedom to organize the experience the way you want it
The Grand Canyon West Rim offers visitors the chance to customize their trip by experiencing walking on the glass-bottomed sky bridge or for thrill-seekers go zip lining. At the Hualapai Ranch check out the quaint cabins, go horseback riding or take a lasso lesson.Your general admission ticket includes a hop-on/hop-off shuttle that'll take you to m...
- Access to viewpoints Eagle Point & Guano Point, Hop-on/hop-off shuttle service, Entrance fees
- Tips (optional), Roundtrip transportation
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher Daily COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: Grand Canyon West, 5001 E Diamond Bar Rd, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA What to remember: Parking outside of Grand Canyon West is available at the Ticket Terminal for free with a complimentary shuttle to the gatesPlease note cameras, phones, and other electronics are not permitted on the Grand Canyon Skywalk; lockers will be provided to guests for free prior to entry on the SkywalkMeal tickets can only be redeemed at Skywalk Café at Eagle Point No outside food or drink is allowed inside the parkIt is recommended to bring sunscreen and protective gear When: Hours of Operation: 8.00 am till 6.00 pmLast General Admission Ticket is sold at 5.00 pmLast Twilight Ticket sold: 5.15 pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.