- Listen to experienced driver guides
- Explore the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Immerse yourself in an IMAX movie
- Relax aboard a luxury motorcoach
- Stop for plenty of great photo ops
You'll leave early in the morning, departing from just outside the Las Vegas strip. The motorcoach will stop at the exclusive National Geographic Visitor Center for a tasty lunch and a jaw-dropping IMAX experience, where you’ll learn about the Canyon’s hidden secrets. The bus will also stop at Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge, spectacular areas ...
- Grand Canyon and Visitor Center admission, IMAX Movie Theater tickets, Lunch at the National Geographic Visitor Center, Roundtrip transportation from Las Vegas, Rest stops (in Kingman, AZ), Free Laughlin Tour, Wheelchair accessible, Hotel pick up
- Instant confirmation Daily Meeting point: Hotel pickup available for most major hotels on the Las Vegas strip and downtown. What to remember: Wheelchair accessible busIf a motor coach with a wheelchair lift is required, you must contact the tour operator with 72-hour prior notification of the date of travel. All buses with lift equipment are subject to availabilityAll motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb heightService dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperworkSmall oxygen tanks are allowedAll reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel dateIf an item has not been listed please verify prior to boardingPlease, contact the local operator after booking to arrange your pick-up. Contacts will be provided on your voucher When: DailyPick-ups begin at 5:30 AMDeparture from Las Vegas at 7:30 AM
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.