This coach trip takes just half a day but it packs a historic punch, with a guided tour by a Hoover Dam expert. Not only will you get the scoop inside the imposing manmade structure, you'll spend up to 1.5 - 2 hours outside the Hoover Dam, wih access to the visitor center, museum, monuments, and gift shop. There's even a photo stop at the famous '...
- * Transportation from Las Vegas
- * Access to the newly opened visitor center, museum, and monuments
- * Guided Power Plant Tour
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Passengers with a pacemaker won't be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside * No food or drinks allowed in the Hoover Dam * Luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol are prohibited onboard the coach due to security restrictions * Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork * Small oxygen tanks are allowed * Children under 3 free, no ticket needed * Pick-up 75 mins before tour starts; arrive 15 mins early * If attraction's interior closed, extra stops may be added for complete experience * Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the Underground Tour Bus Lobby of the Aria Hotel & Resort at 08:35 * Please make sure to arrive at the pick-up point 15 minutes in advance * The pick-up is 75 mins before the start of the tour; please make sure to arrive at the pick-up point 15 minutes in advance
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.