- Capture the sights at twilight from the comfort of the bus
- See Las Vegas's famous sights and iconic spots
- The walking tour included will show you the best spots on Fremont Street
Hop on to discover and explore everything from Downtown to the Strip. On the tour, you will get the chance to take a closer look at the sights.The night tour includes leisure time amongst the bright lights and bustle of Fremont Street.
- Bus tour, Live English-speaking guides, Free time in Fremont Street, Transport included
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: 3973 Linq Lane, Las Vegas, NV, USA Meeting point: The tour departs daily at 7pm from High Roller, stop 2, LINQ Promenade, 3973 Linq Lane, bus loading zone. Please arrive 15-20 minutes in advance to secure your seat What to remember: Children under 3 can travel on the bus for freeYour voucher can be used within 180 days from the date of purchaseThe tour departs daily at 7pm from High Roller, stop 2, LINQ Promenade, 3973 Linq Lane. Please arrive 15-20 minutes in advance to secure your seatThe tour does not run on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and Rock and Roll Marathon day
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.