- Full meal of local specialties
- Create unforgettable memories with friends and family
- Enjoy a fun, friendly, and delicious Vegas activity
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Tastings showcase a variety of local favorites & hidden gems including stops at a pizzeria, brewery, bakery and so much more!In between bites, this guided city tour will provide history and fun facts as you learn about local culture, and stop at must-see attractions for plenty of photo opportunities.
- One souvenir digital photo, Lunch, Water, Food tasting, Local guide, Lunch
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Local touch Meal Included COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant Where: The Arts Factory, 107 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA Meeting point: Please meet your tour guide behind the Arts Factory in the parking lot off of Boulder Ave. The guide will have a pink Taste Buzz Food Tours sign. Check-in starts 10 minutes before the scheduled time. What to remember: This is a walking tour. Make sure to dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoesTour operates in all weather conditionsPlease advise of any food allergies or restrictions when making your reservation. Accommodations will be made when possible
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.