- Visit the Madame Tussauds wax museum
- Take memorable photos with your favourite celebrities
- Enjoy a 20-minute gondola ride in the Grand Canal
The Madame Tussauds museum is a playground of celebrity fun right on the Las Vegas Strip. Your ticket includes timed entry to the museum and is valid only for date and time referenced on the voucher. You will be able to collect your gondola ride voucher from the museum.Your outdoor gondola ride starts from The Venetian, which is located next to the...
- General Admission ticket to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, Admission to outdoor gondola boat ride at The Venetian
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized, Visitors must bring and wear a mask Where: Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, 3391 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA Meeting point: Start your experience at the Madame Tussauds Las Vegas museum. What to remember: You must visit Madame Tussauds first to collect your gondola ride voucherMadame Tussauds tickets are only valid for the date and time referenced on the booking voucherThe Marvel 4D room is not included in this ticketGondola reservations must be made in person at the gondola; you are responsible for making this reservationThe Venetian Gondolas are located outdoors next to Madame Tussauds Las VegasThe gondola voucher may be used any day within 7 days of collection When: Please refer to the calendar for updated times and availabilityPlease arrive 15 minutes before activity starting time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.