- Soar 12 stories above the LINQ Promenade on the FlyLINQ zipline
- Choose to sit or lie, as you fly to a landing at The High Roller Observation Deck
- Experience an adrenaline-filled adventure zooming over Vegas at 35 mph
- Check out the bars, restaurants, shops and entertainment in the LINQ Promenade
Start at the base of Las Vegas Boulevard where you’ll take an elevator 114 feet up to the launch tower. From there, fly at speeds up to 35 mph over the entertainment district, landing at the tallest observation wheel in the world – The High Roller.This experience is perfect for thrill-seekers or those who just want a little adventure. Afterward, ta...
- Tickets to Fly LINQ Zipline
- Instant confirmation Where: Fly LINQ Zipline Las Vegas, 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA What to remember: Not suitable for:This tour is not suitable for children less than 12 yearsKnow in advance:Your ticket is valid for 72 hours starting from the activity dateFor safety purposes: riders must weigh between 60lbs to 300lbs (27kg - 136kg) with a height of 3'4 to 6'8 (101.6 - 203.2)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.