- Be mesmerized by the award-winning mentalist Banachek, known as “the world’s greatest mind reader”
- Join a nonstop heart-pounding journey where Banachek introduces one incredible act after the next
- Enjoy a family-friendly fully interactive show that will leave you guessing “how does he know that?”
” Called “the greatest mentalism act in the world” by Penn & Teller, Banachek’s Mind Games Live will open with an act that will astonish the audience, setting the tone for a nonstop heart-pounding journey where Banachek introduces one incredible act after the next, demonstrating why he is known as “the world’s greatest mind reader.”His escapes from...
- Entrance fees, Wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Visitors must bring and wear a mask Where: 2000 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA Meeting point: The STRAT Theater at The STRAT Hotel & Casino. Pick up your show tickets at the Hotel Box Office. Theatre doors open 30 minutes prior to show time. What to remember: You will be allocated the best seats available of your chosen ticket type at the time of booking. Please refer to the seating map in the photo galleryOnly the person whose name appears on the reservation may pick up the show tickets at the Hotel Box Office, and they are required to present a valid photo identificationChildren 6 years or older can attend. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years or older to attendThe use of cameras is allowed during the performance. The use of recording equipment or flash photography is not allowed during the performanceHaze and strobe lighting effects are used in this show
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.