- Admire set recreations and inspirational galleries including the Hall of Justice, President Snow’s Office, the Tribute Train, Capitol TV and District 13
- Have fun with interactive games designed exclusively for the attraction
- Enjoy a stuntman choreography and a costume gallery with 30 original costumes
The exhibition leads guests on a mission to become a part of the rebellion to conquer the capital, while featuring stunning architectural design and special effects lighting that highlights iconic costumes, genuine props and artistic set recreations from the popular cinematic series.Hands-on interactive exhibit elements allow visitors to engage wit...
- Entrance fee for the exhibition
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Where: MGM Grand 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Meeting point: Meet at The Hunger Games: The Exhibitions Box Office located at The District What to remember: Children 3 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adultHours of operation are 11am to 6pm daily. Last tour is at 5pm. Last admission is 1 hour prior to closingIn order to redeem your voucher, you must present a valid passport or government-issued photo ID that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present a valid a form of identification, you will not receive admission, and you will not be issued a refund When: Please check the calendar for updated availabilities and start times
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.