- See a bold and authentic view of organized crime's impact on Las Vegas
- Hear real stories and events of Mob history through interactive and engaging exhibits
- Enjoy an experience unlike any other
Critically acclaimed, unique and beloved by locals, The Mob Museum (the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement) in downtown Las Vegas reveals an insider's look into the continuing battle between the mob and the law. The Museum offers a provocative, contemporary look at this fascinating topic through high-tech theater presentations, ...
- Underground speakeasy tickets, Underground distillery tickets
- Instant confirmation Kids go free Local touch e-Voucher COVID-19 information: There is a limit number of visitors, Government regulations compliant, Social distancing, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 300 Stewart Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA Meeting point: Please arrive 15-30 minutes before your visit time to allow ample time for check-in. What to remember: Please note that due to some graphic nature of the subject matter, some guests may find the Museum to be a more appropriate fit for children ages 11 and overChildren under 16 must be accompanied with an adult 18+On-site parking is available for a nominal feeFully vaccinated participants are no longer required to wear masks during the visit When: Please refer to the calendar for updated availability. For the most updated operating hours, please visit the venue website
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.