- Smash breakables in safe, stainless steel room inside which you'll have the chance to unleash your rage
- Share your destruction experience with up to five of your friends
- Choose between the Standard or the XL Wrecking Package
Just a mile from the Strip your destruction experience is right around the corner. We offer packages to wreck breakables with up to five of your friends. Before the wrecking, each person will be suited up in a full set of safety gear. Breakables include anything from bottles and ceramics to TVs and computer printers. We supply the bats and crowbars...
- Full suite of protective gear including coveralls, face shield, gloves, and vests, Stocked arsenal of wrecking weapons including baseball bats and crowbars!, Hassle-free smashing, Comfort and convenience of a fully air-conditioned facility, changing rooms, lockers, and Wi-Fi, Standard Wrecking Package: you'll wreck 15 small items, 5 medium items, and 1 large item, XL Wrecking Package: you'll wreck 25 small items, 10 medium items, and 2 large items
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 4090 Schiff Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89103 Meeting point: Wreck Room is located just west of the Strip in the Chinatown Plaza, just off Wynn and Spring Mountain. What to remember: After purchase, you will receive an email prompting you to finish our waiver. Please finish waivers before you arrive so there will be more time for wrecking! To redeem simply show your confirmation email to your host when you arrive. When: Every day from 2pm to 10pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.