- Get your tickets to the cutest show on the Las Vegas Strip
- Experience the most beloved family show with a cast of over 30 trained animals
- Watch rescued animals share the limelight with co-star, Gregory Popovich
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
All performing pets were rescued from animal shelters and now enjoy life in the limelight with co-star, Gregory Popovich. Watch the fifth-generation circus performer, who's been on tour with Moscow Circus and Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus, show his talents in juggling, gymnastics and a jump rope routine.Then, see the cuddly cast memb...
- Entrance ticket, Wheelchair accessible
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd #360A Las Vegas, NV 89109 US Meeting point: V Theater is located inside the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Please exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at the box office. What to remember: During checkout choose your ticket type (VIP Ticket or General Admission)VIP Ticket includes: Seating in the Middle Center and Rear Center section of the theaterGeneral Admission Ticket includes: Seating in either the Front Side or Rear Side section of the theaterDuring checkout you will choose your choose your seating sectionALL LATE ARRIVALS ARE SUBJECT TO HAVE THEIR SEATS REASSIGNEDYou will need to exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at the box officeYou must pick up ticket at the box office no less than one (1) hour prior to the show. Box office hours are 9.00am to 10.30pmPhoto ID is required when picking up your ticketsValid photo identification accepted is: a driver's license, state identification card, or military identification cardIf individual is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is requiredSeating begins 15 minutes before show timeShow is suitable for guests of all ages
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.