- Get tickets to the #1 show in Las Vegas that is 'perfect show for the entire family'
- Watch best variety acts from around the globe - all together on one stage
- Experience acrobats, comedy and magic mixed with daredevil stunts
This show has something for everyone - from acrobats, comedy and magic to death-defying stunts.Proclaimed by E! Entertainment as the 'perfect show for the entire family,' you'll see seven shows rolled into one packed with fun, fast-paced specialty acts mixed with daredevil stunts that are guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat.The rotating...
- Entrance ticket, Wheelchair accessible
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site), Souvenir photo (available for purchase on site)
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd #360A Las Vegas, NV 89109 US Meeting point: V Theater is located inside the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Please exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at the box office. What to remember: During checkout choose your ticket type (VIP Ticket or General Admission)VIP Ticket includes: Seating in the Middle Center and Rear Center section of the theaterGeneral Admission Ticket includes: Seating in either the Front Side or Rear Side section of the theaterDuring checkout you will choose your choose your seating sectionALL LATE ARRIVALS ARE SUBJECT TO HAVE THEIR SEATS REASSIGNEDYou will need to exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at the box officeYou must pick up ticket at the box office no less than one (1) hour prior to the show. Box office hours are 9.00am to 10.30pmPhoto ID is required when picking up your ticketsValid photo identification accepted is: a driver's license, state identification card, or military identification cardIf individual is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is requiredSeating begins 15 minutes before show timeShow is suitable for guests of all ages
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.