- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Let talented actors capture your imagination at a live theatre experience
- Feel the music and see it move with a live band
The historic icons are soon sparked back to life by their caretaker, Ernie, who is determined to show visitors TRUE Las Vegas entertainment, the way it was meant to be. Glamorous showgirls, singers, dancers, and a live “big band” orchestra begin to join Ernie, taking you on a musical journey through the decades and telling the story of the most dyn...
- Show ticket, Entrance ticket, Wheelchair accessible
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included e-Voucher Skip the line Daily COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd #454a, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA Meeting point: Saxe Theater inside the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino What to remember: Please note that you must pick up your ticket at the box office prior to the show. V Theater Box office hours are 10:00am to 9:30pm 7 days a week. Saxe Theater Box Office hours are 3pm - 8:30pm Monday through Saturday All reservations are final. Your ticket is non-refundable and guests need to present the local operator a valid photo ID* for the event purchasedValid photo identification acceptable by the local operator is a driver's license, state identification card, or military identification card. If an individual is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is requiredPlease note that all late arrivals are subject to have their seats reassignedThis event is eligible for all ages When: Daily: 7.00pm, 9.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.