- Get your tickets to Zombie Burlesque - the must-see show on the Strip
- See burlesque choreography and zombies live
- Watch top performers test their strength and agility in balancing acts
See an award-winning cast perform variety acts and hilarious comedy, accompanied by a live band.Experience scenes of beautiful (and 'dead' sexy) women paying homages to most famous horror movies from the 40s, 50s and 60s in a comedic musicall. But the sexy zombies don't stop there. You'll also witness feats of balance and strength by some of the ci...
- Entrance ticket, Wheelchair accessible
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site), Souvenir photo (available for purchase on site)
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd #360A Las Vegas, NV 89109 US Meeting point: V Theater is located inside the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Please exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at the box office. What to remember: During checkout choose between a VIP or General Admission ticketVIP Ticket holders will be seated in the front section of the theaterGeneral Admission Ticket holders will be seated in the rear section of the theaterALL LATE ARRIVALS ARE SUBJECT TO HAVE THEIR SEATS REASSIGNEDYou will need to exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at the box officeYou must pick up ticket at the box office no less than one (1) hour prior to the show. Box office hours are 9.00am to 10.30pmPhoto ID is required when picking up your ticketsValid photo identification accepted is: a driver's license, state identification card, or military identification cardIf individual is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is requiredSeating begins 15 minutes before show timeRecommended for guests at least 16 years of age When: Monday through Saturday: 8.30pmDark SundaysSome additional performances at 10.00pm
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.