- Visit Paris, Rome, Venice, Polynesia, New York, and Egypt in one day
- Get to know who changed Las Vegas from Wild West to the refined cosmopolitan city
- Find out why the liveliest part of Las Vegas is located outside the city’s limits
While Las Vegas is built around gambling, there is plenty of other fun things to do in the city. Go along the Strip, the most recognizable and never-sleeping street in Las Vegas. See the world-renowned eye-catching hotels and casinos: Caesar's Palace, showcasing the opulence of Rome, Paris Hotel with its own 540-feet Eiffel Tower, Bellagio Hotel wi...
- Downloadable multimedia audio tour on the WeGoTrip app (in English), With audioguide
- Earphones — you should use your own, Personal guide — you will get the tour on the mobile app
- Instant confirmation Private Tour Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher Where: 3940 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada 89119, USA What to remember: The minimum age for the audio tour is 7 yearsRemember to bring earphones and a charged smartphoneThe multimedia audio tour includes a detailed route from stop to stop with live GPS map on your smartphone, offline functionality, audio narration, and written text explanationsAfter booking, you will receive an email and SMS with a direct download link for the app and audio-guideEntrance tickets to the attractions are not included in the price. You can visit them if you wish
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.