Cozy up next to Clooney in a little white chapel or shoot hoops like a baller with Shaq. Pay homage to music legends like Tupac and Prince, or hit up the Vegas nightlife while you spin a DJ set with Steve Aoki! Jam out with Michael Jackson and Bob Marley or pop some bottles with Drake, test your dance skills and Get Your Freak On with Missy Elliot...
- * Admission to Madame Tussauds
- * Admission to Marvel Super Heroes 4D (if selected)
- * Admission to The Hangover Bar Experience
- * Food and drinks
- * For security reasons, large bags or luggage aren't allowed * Animals aren't allowed in, except service animals Madame Tussauds Las Vegas on the Las Vegas Strip is at The Venetian in the Grand Canal Shoppes. Look for the venue under the bell tower, just across the Strip from The Mirage and above Sephora. * Kids under 2 get in free * Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult * Reduced tickets available directly from the venue for Nevada residents Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket window. * Cameras are permitted in all public areas * On occasion, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas may close early for special events or extend hours during peak periods * Opens daily at 11:00. Closing times vary, please visit madametussauds.com/las-vegas for up-to-date closing information
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.