- Enjoy multiple magic acts in one show
- Experience this show intended for a mature audience
- Be entertained by the edgy jokes, mind-blowing illusions and incredible stunts of four different magicians
Late Night MAGIC is an After Dark experience designed for adults, so leave your kids at home for this one! Featuring a cast of four diverse magicians, these performers are edgy, taboo and mysterious, and their hilarious acts are intended for mature audiences only.This magical variety show features sideshow stunts, mind-blowing mentalism, visual and...
- Entrance ticket, Parking, VIP early access
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Official reseller COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers Where: 4500 West Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, USA Meeting point: The Venue is located at the west end of The Orleans main casino, next to Bailiwick What to remember: VIP tickets include line pass for best seating. Regular tickets include a seat at the showWARNING: The show is for adults and contains explicit contentCheck-in at The Venue lobby is required prior to entryPer State regulations, no outside food or beverages are allowedThe Venue is located at the west end of The Orleans main casino, next to BailiwickThe lobby opens 1 hour prior to show timeSeating is done based on arrival and ticket type – VIP are seated firstPhotos and Video are not permittedFree parking is available on site
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.