Take an engaging look at the evolution of human sexuality, and contemplate whether astronauts can or should do the dirty in zero gravity. Ogle at a titillating collection of erotic art, and consider an exhibit focused on sexual repression in Nazi Germany, which, of course, includes Eva Braun's actual underwear. The Erotic Heritage Museum isn't all...
- * Admission to the Erotic Heritage Museum (Harry Mohney Erotic Museum)
- * Entrance to The Catherine Exhibit
- * Self-guided tour app (available to download for free)
- No food or drinks allowed inside. Minimum age to enter: 18 years. Scan your Erotic Heritage Museum ticket at the entrance. Download [Android](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.encurate.ehmlasvegas) or [IOS](https://apps.apple.com/us/app/erotic-museum-las-vegas/id1437587547) self-guided tour app.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.