Get a different view of American history at the Mob Museum, The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Take an interactive journey and hear about the birth of the mob, through to its battles with the law via exciting, multi-sensory exhibits!
- * Entrance to The Mob Museum
- * Entrance to the Underground Speakeasy & Distillery
- * Downloadable app in English for an interactive museum experience
- * Audio guide (if selected)
- * Access to _Use of Force Training Experience_ and _Crime Lab_ (available for an additional fee)
- * Guided tours & tastings in the Underground Speakeasy & Distillery
- * Additional experiences or packages
- * Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- * Food and drinks
- * Parking
- Getting There: Bus: Line 207 to Stewart # 3rd St (E). We urge customers to please check our website for the latest news of Covid measures. [For more information](https://themobmuseum.org/plan-your-visit/frequently-asked-questions/) * Kids under 11 get in free, no ticket needed * Please check the offcial website for operating hours * Check the [website](https://themobmuseum.org/plan-your-visit/hours-directions/) for operating hours * You can download the museum app to get an interactive, in-depth experience at the museum. Available in English for [iOS](https://apps.apple.com/us/app/the-mob-museum/id1490180862) & [Android](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.themobmuseum.themobmuseum&hl=en_US) * Check the [Covid measures](https://themobmuseum.org/plan-your-visit/frequently-asked-questions/) before you visit
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.