Mother Nature did good when she created the Grand Canyon South Rim. First photographed by Timothy O'Sullivan in 1871, this epic geological wonder is a must-see, even if your own photos might never do it justice. Spend the day exploring, eat lunch, and drive over the Hoover Dam too!
- * Roundtrip transportation by luxury coach
- * Guided visit of the Grand Canyon National Park (South Rim) with stops at Bright Angel Lodge, Mather Point, Yavapai Point & free time
- * Lunch, including beverages
- * 45-minute IMAX movie (if selected)
- * Grand Canyon tour in a Hummer (if selected)
- * Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- * Breakfast
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam, luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, and alcohol must not be taken on this tour * Babies up to 23 months can join for free * Under-18s must be accompanied by an adult * Service dogs are allowed with correct, current paperwork * You'll be back in Las Vegas at around 21:30 * Show your smartphone ticket to the driver outside the Underground Tour Bus Lobby of the Aria Hotel & Resort at 06:30 * Please be there 15 minutes in advance to check in and take your seat * If Grand View Point is crowded, as it sometimes is, some guides choose to go further east to Moran Point * Make sure to bring drinking water * You'll be back in Las Vegas at around 21:30
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.