- Travel in a luxurious Tour Trekker vehicle with a personal tour guide
- Stop at Beehives, Atlatl Rock, The Cabins, White Dome and Rainbow Vista
- View the Ancient Native American petroglyphs
- Explore the Mojave Desert and sandstone formations
On this tour, you'll experience the awe-inspiring magnificence of the Valley of Fire in comfort.A Tour Trekker is the best vehicle to explore Fire Canyon, Atlatl Rock, White Dome, and Rainbow Vista. The custom-built vehicle will come equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat-screen DVD player. During your...
- State park entrance fees, Lunch, Guided tour, Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Hotel pick up
- Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Smaller Group Size COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Meeting point: You will insert your pick-up details at checkout. What to remember: The tour operates with a minimum of 2 adults and a maximum of 6 people (adults + children)You will insert your pick-up details at checkoutChildren under 3 years are not permitted on this tour and must be accompanied by an adult Nevada law requires car seats for children under 60 lbs in the age range of 3-5 years, please contact the tour operator after booking in case you need oneCollapsible wheelchairs are acceptable (passenger must be accompanied by another adult)Tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.