- Party at four of the hottest Las Vegas nightclubs
- Explore Sin City on an escorted, luxury party bus fully equipped with an open bar
- Don't wait in line as you're escorted into clubs with VIP entry
You’ll explore four of the hottest Sin City nightclubs – the most exciting party hotspots, places where celebrities and a-listers go to play. And, you won’t have to wait in line or pay a dime to get inside. Instead, you’ll slide past the velvet ropes like a boss.Between nightclubs, you’ll get to travel on an amazingly posh party bus – twice. With p...
- VIP transportation to four nightclubs/venues, VIP host, VIP entry, Unlimited open bar on bus, Drink specials, Transport included, Dress code
- Gratuities (recommended), Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Instant confirmation Skip the line COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Meeting point: Friday: Inside RockHouse at The Venetian. 3377 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89109Saturday: House of Blues inside of Mandalay Bay. 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119 What to remember: Please bring a valid photo ID. All passengers must be 21+Male dress code: collar shirt with pants and dress shoes. No sleeveless shirts, plain colored shirts (unless under a vest), sandals, tennis shoes, boots (Timberland etc.), athletic wear, hats, jogs or shorts. Female dress code: no athletic wear, jogs or flip-flops (flat shoes with closed heels are okay)No sunglasses, big chains or necklace, hats, vapes, eye drops and selfie sticksClubs are not accepting: bags and backpacks. No food, drinks, knives or guns are allowed. The clubs enforce a zero-tolerance policy for drugs, possession or use If security staff denies you entry for any reason the provider is not responsible When: Fridays and Saturdays: 8.30pmPlease refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.