- Admire 360-degree views of the Las Vegas Strip
- Enjoy indoor and outdoor observation decks with restaurants and bars
- Choose from 4 exciting thrill rides
With both indoor and outdoor observation decks, you’ll experience a 360-degree look at Sin City, including the Strip and the Valley. While you’re there, check out award-winning restaurants or one of the many bars and lounges. If you’re feeling brave, you can also complement your experience with a daring thrill ride!The 2 Thrill Rides: Big Shot - In...
- Entrance fees
- Instant confirmation Daily COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104 What to remember: The tower and rides are subject to close due to weather restrictionsThe STRAT does not assume any liability for personal injury or loss of/damage to propertyPlease note there may be additional safety precautions/rules required for each thrill rideKeep in mind that the Skyjump is not part of the various 'Tower + ride' tickets or the Unlimited Package. You will need to purchase a separate ticket for the SkyjumpParticipants purchasing the Skyjump option must be at least 14 When: Skypod Hours12.00 pm – 12.00 am (Monday– Thursday)10.00 am – 2.00 am (Friday and Saturday)10 am – 1 am (Sundays)Skyjump Hours 2.00pm – 10.00pm (Monday - Thursday)12.00pm – 12.00am (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)Thrill Ride Hours2.00pm – 10.00pm (Monday - Thursday)12.00pm – 12.00am (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.