- Relax and let loose with this lesson
- Learn all the popular pole dance moves
- Taught by real Las Vegas strippers
Learn all the popular pole dance moves at Stripper 101. Don't delay - buy now on Musement! Take a break from the Las Vegas party scene and learn something new! The Stripper 101 class is the best way to experience Vegas in a fun and adventurous way.Whether you're taking the class by yourself or with friends, everyone will walk away from this class f...
- Reservation for one spot in class, Souvenir Stripper 101 graduate license, Service fee (added at checkout)
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site), Parking
- Instant confirmation COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 3663 S Las Vegas Blvd #360A Las Vegas, NV 89109 US Meeting point: V Theater is located inside the Miracle Mile Shops at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Please exchange your voucher for a physical ticket at the box office. What to remember: Note the class is offered for ladies onlyParticipants must be at least 18 years oldWaivers are required for the class. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class time to fill them outLATE ARRIVALS ARE NOT ENTITLED TO A REFUNDYou must voucher for a physical ticket at the box office no less than one (1) hour prior to the show. Box office hours are 9.00am to 10.30pmPhoto ID is required when picking up your ticketsValid photo identification accepted is: a driver's license, state identification card, or military identification cardIf individual is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is required
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.