- Explore Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah at your own pace
- See mind-bending geological formations like the iconic hoodoo pillars
- Learn the Native American history of the area and hear local legends and myths
- Take in sweeping canyon views and breathtaking sunset spots
- Get to know the fascinating wildlife in the park
Journey through Utah’s stunning Bryce Canyon at your own pace with this self-driving audio tour!This tour begins at the park’s entrance and continues on into Bryce Canyon National Park's epic landscape. The first stop will be at Fairyland Point, a lovely overlook offering you a first glimpse at the kind of beauty that’s in store at Bryce.As you dri...
- Self-guided tour taken via the Action Tour Guide app, Unique password (sent by email) for access to the Action Tour Guide app, Live GPS map on your phone, Audio narration, Written text explanations, Route from stop to stop, List of stops along route
- Transportation, Entry to paid attractions, Vehicle rentals, Parking, Food or drinks
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Tour with Audioguide e-Voucher COVID-19 information: Government regulations compliant, Regular desinfection, Hands Sanitizers, Equipment sanitized Where: 139 UT-12, Bryce, UT 84764, United States Meeting point: This tour begins at the Bryce Canyon National Park entrance. What to remember: Note that this is a self-guided driving tourYou will need to arrange your own means of transportation, ie. use your own vehicle to drive around or rent a car yourselfYou only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per personAfter the booking, you'll receive an email with a link to the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password to access the tour within the appAction Tour Guide app includes: Live GPS map on your phone, audio narration with written text explanationsDuration is between 2-3 hours
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.