- Take a photo stop on the Mike O'Callaghan / Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, overlooking Hoover Dam
- Drive through Boulder City Historic District
- Stop at the highest viewpoint on the Arizona side of Hoover Dam
- Check out the Lake Mead Visitor's Center
Enjoy a spectacular view of the Hoover Dam, 900 feet above the Colorado River, as you walk the Mike O'Callaghan / Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge.Enjoy a photo stop at the highest viewpoint on the Arizona side of Hoover Dam and visit the Boulder City Historic District, "The town that built Hoover Dam.", A charming town that will transport you back in t...
- Round trip to Boulder City in a deluxe motor coach, Professional driver, Granola bar and bottled water included
- Lunch, Tips (optional)
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation e-Voucher Where: Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel, Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, USA Meeting point: You will be picked up at Treasure Island Tour Bus Pickup Area, just outside and to the right of the Front Desk Reception. What to remember: Please bring along the voucher and passport or US government-issued photo ID This tour runs in all weather. The tour provider will try to provide the best route and/or alternate locations and timing to give the best tour possible if there is bad weather or other conditions. If it is not possible to provide a planned inclusion of the tour with an admission cost, a partial refund will be offered to the guests, minus a processing fee. If the tour still takes place with a portion of the planned itinerary, guests will not receive a refund, other than from excluded admissionsBring sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, and a cameraPlease note lunch is not included however there are convenient stops along the way for guests to purchase lunchChildren 1 year old or younger who sit on an adult's lap and don't occupy their own seat (lap child) may participate at no charge with up to an equal number of accompanying adults and do not require a ticketThe destination's security protocols mandate that no carry-ons the size of a small backpack or larger are permitted. Please leave any luggage at your place of stayThis tour is wheelchair accessibleThe maximum number of participants is 30 people Service animals are welcome on this tour, pets are not allowed on this tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.