Equal parts mesmerizing magic and side-splitting comedy, the Nathan Burton Magic Show is lighting up the Vegas strip. Enjoy a family-friendly show that combines mind-bending illusions with cheeky humor and hilarious audience participation.
- * Admission to the Nathan Burton Magic Show at the V Theater
- * VIP seating (if selected)
- * Food and drinks (available onsite for purchase)
- Seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. You will receive your assigned seats upon check-in at the box office. * Kids under 3 get in free * VIP Seats are in the first 10 rows * Please show your smartphone voucher and a valid photo ID at the Saxe Theater box office in the Miracle Mile Shops, at Planet Hollywood Casino * **Please note**: You must be at the theater at least 30 minutes before showtime otherwise you may have your seat reassigned
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.