- Discover the amazing beauty of Antelope Canyon
- Admire multiple kinds of light reflections and colors
- Enjoy a scenic walk to Horseshoe Bend
" Antelope Canyon's sculpted sandstone walls offer memorable photo opportunities with a walkable corridor at the bottom of the canyon floor. It was formed by flash flood waters that rushed into the cracks of the Navajo sandstone along with the power of wind erosion. The daylight dancing through the narrow openings from the top provides multiple kin...
- Transportation from Las Vegas, Admission to Antelope Canyon Walking Tour, Scenic Walk to Horseshoe Bend, Granola bar, Bottled water, Lunch
- Instant confirmation Where: Treasure Island Hotel and Casino - 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA Meeting point: The pick-up service is available on the Las Vegas Strip at Treasure Island Hotel and Casino What to remember: Lunch includes Deli style turkey sandwich with chipsThe tour will operate year-round, throughout seasonal weatherDue to weather, any decision to close Antelope Canyon comes from the Antelope Canyon operators and/or Navajo Parks and Recreation. National Park Express has no control over these closures. If the day of the tour guests is unable to be admitted to Antelope Canyon, the tour will still include Horseshoe Bend Overlook and viewing of Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.