- Visit a chocolate factory and sample as much chocolate as you want
- Breathe in the fresh air from the Swiss countryside
- Enjoy Fondue at a Swiss cheese factory
- Stroll through the middle age village of Gruyères
- Ride the Golden Pass train with views over Leman Lake
Ride the famous Golden pass panoramic train and enjoy the perfect excursion from Lausanne.Start your excursion with chocolate, visiting a famous factory. Discover the secrets of making Swiss Chocolate and enjoy tasting as much as you like. Enjoy the view of the Swiss countryside when heading to Gruyères. Enter a cheese factory and learn more about ...
- Visit and tasting at Cheese Factory, Visit and tasting at Chocolate Factory, Golden pass Panoramic train, Guided tour, Roundtrip transportation, Transport included
- Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Entrance Fees Included Guided Tour Local touch COVID-19 information: Visitors must bring and wear a mask, The guide will wear a mask Where: P+R Vennes, Route de Berne, Lausanne, Switzerland Meeting point: Reach the P+R Vennes parking lot, right outside of the Lausanne-Vennes metro station, and wait for the "Swisstours" bus. What to remember: This tour is not suitable for wheelchair usersFood and drinks are not included in the tour. Please, provide your ownDeparture is at 9:00 am, and the return will be around 05:45 pmIf the group has less than 10 participants, a trained driver guide will lead you through the day. If there are more than 10 participants there will be an extra guide (included within the price of the tour, no additional costs)
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.