- Visit a chocolate factory and sample as much chocolate as you want
- Learn about the Swiss secret of cheese making
- Discover the medieval village of Gruyères
- Enjoy the scenery of the Swiss countryside
Visit a chocolate factory, find out more about the history of chocolate and taste as much chocolate as you like. Explore the “Maison du Gruyères” and learn about the Swiss secret of cheese making. Find out more about the Gruyere AOP cheese with its long tradition: its making has been handed down over many generations of cheesemakers.On your way to ...
- Chocolate factory and tasting, Entrance to the Cheese Museum, Guided tour, Roundtrip transportation, Transport included
- Cheese tasting, Food and drinks
- Instant confirmation Guided Tour Where: P+R Vennes, Route de Berne, Lausanne, Switzerland Meeting point: Wait outside of metro station, swisstours bus What to remember: This tour is not suitable for wheelchair usersDeparture is at 10.15am, return will be around 5.15pmIf the group has less than 10 participants, a trained driver guide will lead you through the day. If there are more than 10 participants there will be an extra guide (included within the price of the tour, no additional costs) When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.