- Discover Lausanne during a short but sweet walking tour with a local guide
- Experience daily life in the city
- Learn about the history, local lifestyle, and contemporary transformation of the city
You only have an hour to fall in love with Lausanne? Challenge accepted!Discover Lausanne during a short but sweet excursion during which you´ll learn the most intriguing facts about the history, local lifestyle, and contemporary transformation of the city. You´ll meet your guide right in front of the BENU Pharmacie Gamma (near the Palais de Rumine...
- Guided walking tour
- Personal expenses
- Instant confirmation Free cancellation Guided Tour Local touch Smaller Group Size Where: BENU Pharmacie Gamma, Place de la Riponne, Lausanne, Switzerland Meeting point: Meet your local guide right in front of the BENU Pharmacie Gamma (near the Palais de Rumine) and start the experience from there. Please be at the meeting point 15 min before the tour starts. What to remember: This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participantsBe curious and wear comfortable clothingPlease make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the local can get in touch with you if neededThe itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishesChildren up to 5 years can participate for free
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.